Tuesday, September 11, 2012

More Fishing Tips for Largemouth Bass


Dear Fellow Angler,

We all spend hours at the lake, we all have our own techniques, some of them work, and lets be honest - some of them we could probably improve. More often then not the best techniques (the ones that land the biggest fish) are the biggest secrets you only learn through hours of practice and countless mistakes. - NOT ANYMORE!

I have been bass fishing for over 20 years. During this time I have caught a lot of fish but I have also seen a lot of them get away because I was doing it all wrong. I have been lucky enough to fish next to some true professional bass anglers who have helped guide me, (and let me in on a few fundamental secrets) and so now it is my turn to give back through this book.

The point of this book is to get back to some of the critical basics and really expose the fundamentals used by professional anglers. If you like to catch some fish sometimes then stop reading now and get back on the water, but if you want to catch bigger bass every time... well then... keep reading.
Lets face it - we all WANT to spend countless hours on the water doing what we love to do - now it's up to you if you are going to use this book and catch the lunker while you are there, or spend the next 20 years learning everything I can teach you in this book.... DO NOT let that next big one get away.......... again......


"It doesn't matter if you've never fished a day in your life, or you're the best fisherman in the world.. Bass Fishing Exposed will teach you the essential and fundamental secrets to making your time on the water a lot more productive and fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment